HAYED ANIMAL WELFARE AND EDUCATION PARK AIMS
– All of the information and documents will be given in both Turkish and English.
-Park will be open seven days between 10.00-19.00
1) INFORMATION OFFICE:
- There will be an information office where any kind of oral, written, visual information about stray animals or wild animals can be obtained.
- Brochure, magazine, newspaper, book, educational documents, tv, documents, etc.
- Children, youth and adult education programs;
- Educational programs for schools;
- Animal specified education (Caretta week, Parrot week, Bat week etc) specialist of each topic will be present in the park;
- Animal Rescue Education (first aid and what should be done for animals who are in difficult situations) with Acute and Veterinary;
- Education about animal care and animal health by veterinary;
- Education about epidemies, illnesses passed from animals and protection methods (rabies, fungus, scabies, etc.);
- Education about animal rights by a lawyer;
- Education about wild animals by national parks wild life engineers;
- Giving education about endangered species by National Parks and informing the public about precautions that we can take about the issue;
- There will be regular education about the importance of sterilisation;
- Educating the animal owners (cleaning the litter box, walking animals in the public, etc.).
3) NEIGHBORHOOD VOLUNTEER MANAGEMENT CENTRE:
- To form a Neighborhood Volunteers team in order to support the stray animals in 41 neighborhoods by raising new animal-lovers and volunteers;
- Thanks to the Neighborhood Volunteers, the animals under treatment will be cared well, and the stray animals health check will be done easily. (Vaccination, feeding, shelter, and sterilisation);
- Neighborhood Volunteer Database will be created.
4) ANIMAL HEALTH CONSULTING CENTRE:
- Each Wednesday, there will be open public day and everybody will be able to visit the park and get free information about animal health and animal care
5) HAND PRODUCTS WORKSHOP:
- A workshop for creating cat, dog, bird houses with recycling materials will be established.
- We will collaborate with the animal shelter. Each Saturday, some stray animals will be brought to the park and we will try to convince the public to adopt them and we will hold activities to make the public come to the park.
7) PROBLEM SOLVING CENTRE
- Solutions to the problems about the stray animals will be created by working together with the municipal police.
- Park’s phone number will be: 0531710 41 41.
- We will detect in which neighborhood the problem is present and we will reach the neighborhood volunteer from the neighborhood database and we will request help from them.
- Neighborhood Volunteer Database Infrastructure will be held.
8) ANIMAL LIBRARY AND TELEVISION
- A library only about animals will be created. On the TV in the park,
- publicities about animal health, animal care and animal rights will be on and our education videos will be shown and documentaries will be presented.
9) ANIMAL CARE SUPPORT CENTRE
- We will provide support to the people who are in need and take care of the stray animals in internal noise, kit for swallowing the medicine, cat trap, dog cathing kit, animal house, animal food etc. Car support for sterilisation.
10) WILD ANIMAL FEEDING AND PROTECTION PROGRAMS
- This will be created together with the National Parks group and we will gather volunteers for this issue.
11) ANNOUNCEMENT CENTRE
- With the collaboration of District Agriculture, the announcements about when and in which area the rabies vaccines will be shot, all the messages and information that are wanted to be delivered to the public will be placed in our Announcement Board.
- There will be Adoption/ Lost/ Found Announcements corner
12) CELEBRATION CENTRE SPECIAL DAYS FOR ANIMALS:
- 4th April , October 4th and March 3rd celebrations will be held in this park.
13) CHILDREN ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE:
- There will be animal-themed entertainment parks for children. We will instil love to the children in a fun way.
14) VETERINARY ON CALL
- To have a vet or to have an agreement with a veterinary to to take an emergency action on Sundays and on holidays when we cannot reach a vet.
Türkçe dil projemiz devam ediyor ve bunu en kısa zamanda size getirmeyi umuyoruz. Lütfen menüden alternatif bir dil seçin.
Unser türkischsprachiges Projekt ist in Arbeit und wir hoffen, Ihnen dies bald zu bringen. Bitte wählen Sie eine alternative Sprache aus dem Menü.